Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mrs. Bliss: That's Me!

Hey ya'll!

I am so glad that you've visited my blog! This is a new adventure for me so, please bear with me as I try to get the hang of this...I'm not the most technologically advanced person. In fact, I would consider myself technologically challenged.

You might be wondering...why in the world are you so full of bliss? I can honestly say that I have been blessed far beyond what I deserve in all aspects of life. For this reason alone, I feel that I can definately classify myself as blissful. Sure I have days just like anyone else that I am the most disgruntled person you may come in contact with...there's your warning for when those might pop up on here :-)

Oh, I know! I have the perfect example of bliss from the most blissful day of my life.....
Yes, that would be my darling hubby and I on our wedding day. Complete happiness defined. We were high school sweethearts and I had dreamed of marrying that man for years before we were finally able to have our dream wedding. Of course, by "our", I mean mine in particular :-) However, the beach was his idea so technically every concept revolved around his vision of having a wedding at his favorite place ever. The day was P-E-R-F-E-C-T! Well, almost perfect. Ask anyone that knows me well..I can be a bit OCD. I didn't notice at the time of the wedding but, the rhinestone adorned 'K' that topped our wedding cake was more than obviously crooked when I received the wedding pictures. Grrrr. Thank goodness my photographer was equally OCD and caught it, taking a picture without my labor of love.

Now, that's much better! Mmmmm...I could really use a slice of that right now, yum!

Okay, so enough for tonight! You've now had a quick recap of how I came to be the Blissful Cook.
I will see you again tommorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment