Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's Been Way Too Long!

August. I haven't posted since August.

Sorry guys! Life gets in the way more than we'd like sometimes. BUT, I'm back! For real this time!

I promise to do my best in posting at least once weekly, but I'll shoot for several times a week. I think blogging often will really help me to reach personal goals I've set for myself. Goal #1, I will be cleaning out my pantry tommorow afternoon in preparation of beginning a "clean eating" lifestyle. I've ordered the books and should have them by Tuesday (yay!). I think this should help D and I achieve our weight loss goals as well as help us feel more energetic and overall healthy. You know those morning you wake up and just feel "yucky"? Yeah, those. I've been having them a lot lately and I know I would have them a lot less if I only ate less junk and made healthier food choices. I'm hoping reporting to you guys will help me stay on track. :-)

I'll check in with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment