Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Eat Clean...Be Lean!

I was so excited to find a UPS box waiting at my door when I got home this evening! My Eat-Clean Diet book and Best of Clean Eating cookbook came in!

I didn't feel very good this morning so didn't make it to the gym. Still felt yucky this evening so, needless to say, won't be going to gym at all today. I have promised myself to go in the morning....no excuses!!!

Eating wise....well, I didn't eat very wisely today. I came prepared to work with my 2 snacks and healthy lunch additions but was so busy that I forgot to eat lunch and didn't get to eat my 2nd snack. I've got to do better on this!

Here's a summary of today's meals:
- Breakfast @ 7 am- Wheat toast (1 slice) and bacon (4 slices) - 105 calories
- Snack @ 9:30 am- Apple (1/2) and almonds (14) - 135 calories

I was doing so good! Then....

- Lunch- Small bag of chips- 200 calories
- No snack because got too busy to make it back to pharmacy to eat
- Supper @ 8 pm- Taco Ring- Didn't even track calories because I have waaaaay too many left in the day!

So, not proud of myself today at all with the diet/exercise, or lack thereof. Will have a much better report next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment